Thame Partnership of Schools
Thame Partnership of Schools comprises a partnership between primary schools and their secondary feeder school in the Thame region of Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire.
It has been established to create a network of primary schools and secondary school with common aims and objectives:
- To provide the best education for children and young people aged 4-19 years in this extended and cross-county border community
- To share resources (personnel, finance, expertise and facilities) to achieve the partnership goals
- To establish some common goals and working practices to facilitate sharing of these resources
- To retain the individual schools’ identities and working structures
- To share best practices in the classroom and in administrative teams
- To identify financial and other resources that can be used to improve the partnership working
- To enable easy transition of pupils from primary to secondary education.
- Aston Rowant School is linked with the following local primary schools and Lord Williams's Secondary School in Thame to form the Thame Partnership of Schools.
Lord Williams's Secondary School
Aston Rowant Church of England School
Barley Hill Primary School
Brill Church of England Combined School
John Hampden Primary School
Long Crendon Primary School
Mill Lane County Primary School
St Andrew’s Church of England Primary School
St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School
Tetsworth County Primary School
Haddenham Infant School
Haddenham Junior School
Oakley C of E primary School